Updated 30 September 2020
A video update to show you what to expect when safely returning to Renfrew Baptist Church.
We can't wait to see you again!
Updated 24 July 2020
“For God alone my soul waits in silence, from him comes my salvation.” -Psalm 62:1
Greetings again RBC family,
Last Sunday’s gathering for worship went very well!
As you may or may not know, we can only have around 12 people in the sanctuary for worship on a Sunday morning. With that in mind, we would like to set out the way forward for the next few weeks until regulations change.
1. Here is the link to the new survey, use this to tell us which services you would like to attend: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TDYR9Z7
2. Once you do this, we will create a rota and you will receive an invite to attend worship on Sunday morning, 10:45am.
3. We will not have the back hall open until August 9th, but when we do, the desire is to have the live stream playing for those who would enjoy coming out to the building for worship.
4. In this current stage, there will be no children’s church, however; you may bring a child that is able to remain seated for the service. We know that this means most young families will have to trade off coming to service, but we pray that restrictions in this area are soon eased.
5. For the present time it will be helpful for all of us to continue to view the live stream worship as our primary way to come together and worship, and that attending in person will be a special grace from God.
Thank you for your great patience and prayers during this ever changing time. I know that we will soon all be able to worship as one.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to shoot an email to me at:
The survey is also on Facebook.